No matter who you are and how “good” your life is on the outside depression can get you. This huge creepy monster is here to stay. It is whispering. It’s telling you to lie down. Why should you get up anyway? It’s telling you to stop trying. You can’t do it anyway. Now it’s screaming. Pain. Pain is the solution. And now you yell back. Or maybe you whisper. No… Still you’re fighting. You get out of bed no matter what it says. You push harder because you can do it. You take a hot bath. You take care of yourself. And every little thing that you do to take care of yourself is a stab to the chest of that ruthless monster. You weaken it enough so that someday you won’t be able to hear its screams…
Dacos is essentially a salad. Healthy and appriopriate for lunch and dinner as well as a sider or a starter. It’s also really quick and easy to make. Definitely a win win! So let’s get to it!
You wil need (one serving):
- Whole wheat barley rusk
- 1 tomato
- Greek feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Break your rusk and put it in a deep plate. You’ll want to drizzle it with water to soften it. You can always add more.
- Chop up your tomato and add it to your plate.
- Do the same with the cheese
- Drizzle some olive oil. A little goes a long way! Add more water if you feel that you need.
- Top off with some oregano
- You can serve it up with some lemon water
That’s it. Quick,easy and tasty! Enjoy!